Nutanix Move (Move) is a cross-hypervisor mobility solution to move VMs with minimal downtime.
What's New in Release 4.7.0
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
Upgrade to Move 4.7.0
- Move can be upgraded to version 4.7.0 from the Move versions 4.5.0, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, and 4.6.0.
Important: Upgrade will reboot the Move appliance. IP address of the Move appliance (if DHCP configured) may change after that. If Move is unreachable, find the new IP address from Prism or vCenter to access Move.
Selection of target Prism Central (PC) project
- You have the option to select a target PC project while creating a migration plan. This option is available for all migrations environments where AHV is the target.
Configuration of incremental snapshot interval
- You have the option to configure the duration of incremental snapshot interval for each migration environment.
Support for VirtIO 1.2.1
- VirtIO 1.2.1 support for Windows virtual machine (VM) migrations is available.
Support for migrating NSX-network backed VMs
- Move now supports migrations of VMs with NSX configuration from ESXi to AHV and ESXi to ESXi.
- You have the option to view the source and target VM configuration in a migration plan.
Retain user data
- You have the option to retain AWS user-data scripts on the target VM.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Some issues were resolved and improvements were made.
Please review the release notes before deployment for all products