X-Ray 3.10.1 is out and ready for download.
X-Ray is an automated testing framework and benchmarking application for enterprise-grade datacenters. The X-Ray testing framework is a downloadable virtual machine (VM) with a user interface and complete documentation. Once installed, X-Ray can test and analyze several different systems and report comparable information for your use.
X-Ray provides test scenarios for hyperconverged platforms that demonstrate variations in areas such as performance, data integrity, and availability.
This version is primarily a bugfix release with the following important updates:
- Nutanix systems with NVME devices target addition issue fixed.
- Setting IPMI to None no longer raises an issue on vSphere clusters that don’t have IPMI configured.
- User is now informed when the incorrect out of band management protocol is used.
- Occasional test hangs due to pulse data fixed.
- Version reporting in the UI is fixed.