Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 15-21, 2023.
- KB 14135 - NCC Health Check: duplicate_dsip_check
- KB 15437 - Nutanix Files - Intermittent Access TLD issues post upgrade to files 4.3.x and 4.4
- KB 15541 - Juniper Switch Reboot triggers random CVM/UVM network loss on AHV
- KB 15555 - Staging Snapshot replication operation fails with "'NoneType' object is not subscriptable" error
- KB 15620 - Setting a default route in X-Ray
- KB 15621 - Nutanix Portal Community edition
- KB 15634 - Move Migration stuck on Cutover phase in creating snapshot and eventually fails
- KB 15642 - Nutanix Database Service - Error attaching disk during SQL Register operation in VMware
- KB 15643 - New network adapter created after guest VM power cycle on AOS 6.7.x / AHV 20230302.x clusters
- KB 15650 - LCM firmware update to fail -HPE_NS204i_Gen10P_Gen11_22.214.171.1249_A firmware upload failed.
- KB 15652 - A Windows VM with static IP address may lose it and revert to DHCP configuration during NGT upgrade
- KB 15657 - Hyper-V: the Welcome screen language should be English
- KB 15663 - Western Digital HDD HUH721212ALE600 running FW LEGNT9Y0 may see a high number of unrecoverable I/O errors and stop working
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.