Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 4-10, 2020.
- KB 9646 - Pre-check: test_is_nos_upgrade_supported_on_esx
- KB 9782 - LCM pre-check : is_cvm_in_maintenance_mode
- KB 9876 - 1-click Hypervisor Upgrade from ESXi 6.x to ESXi 7.0 fails with "Upgrade bundle is not compatible with current VIBs installed" on Dell platforms
- KB 9879 - LCM Pre-check: test_nx_ipmi_health_check
- KB 9892 - NCC check marvell_boss_card_status_check fails on ESXi 7.0 on Dell platforms.
- KB 10018 - VirtIO 1.1.6 installation on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
- KB 10068 - Era 2.0 FAQs
- KB 10070 - Calm: VM image upload fails with error "Unexpected error: the following NVRAM files cannot be imported: calm-vm-pc-x.x.x-calm-x.1-file1.nvram."
- KB 10073 - LCM 2.3.4 NIC Firmware Upgrade limitations
- KB 10094 - Move - Ability to NOT Retain static IP and set it to DHCP on destination cluster
- KB 10097 - Cassandra Crashing with: "None of the SVM's IPs on interfaces match the service vm external IPs in Zeus config"
- KB 10105 - [Objects] Objects 3.0 "Failed to get ESX Networks for datacenter xx"
- KB 10108 - UEFI VMs on AHV do not recognize more than 1Tb of guest memory
- KB 10111 - Alert ID - A130124 - Metro availability Pre-Checks failed
- KB 10117 - Image upload will fail if the container has # in the name
- KB 10118 - Alert ID - A130100 - iSCSI Configuration Failed
- KB 10129 - The AOS version 5.18.1 compatibility issue with the Prism Central version pc.2020.8 or pc.2020.8.0.1
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.