Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 23-29, 2020.
- KB 8900 - Prism Central Alert Manager and Cassandra Monitor services crashing, NCC health checks failing for same.
- KB 8909 - [Karbon] Airgap (dark site) FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide
- KB 8956 - AHV | How to get a list of virtual machines that were restarted due to an HA event
- KB 8976 - Nutanix Files Share might encounter mapping issue to macOS
- KB 8980 - VMs deleted via vCenter may fail to restore within 7 days of deletion
- KB 8988 - Calm - Calm UI is not accessible on PC 5.16
- KB 8995 - Storage utilization on a Hyper-V cluster steadily increasing due to failed Hyper-V Replica replications
- KB 9005 - Nessus Plugin ID 33851 - Network daemons not managed by the package system
- KB 9029 - Changing LDAP port 389 authentication to Secure LDAP (LDAPS) ports 636 or 3269
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.