When running foundation from the same network as the CVM/AHV host should be in, I’m getting this error. Phoenix Failed to load squashfs.img. I can’t ping the gateway, and it looks like during the bring up it’s unable to create bond0 with the NIC, which is 534FLR-SFP+. It’s like the link just doesn’t come up when booting into the rescue image.
- Disabling the 4 port onboard NIC
- Pinging itself from ILO remote console (it works)
- Pinging the gateway and Foundation VM IP from ILO remote console (it fails)
- Installing ESXi manually on the server to confirm tagging/networking is set up properly, and it is
- Changing the IP of the foundation VM to another network
Really stuck hard. Any advice nutants? It’s like the rescue image doesn’t
Best answer by elgwhoppoView original