I would like to ask for some help on identifying why I receive below error prior to installing Nutanix Community Edition on a HPE Gen9 Server. We want to install Nutanix Community v2.0 for some LAB testing on a single 1U server.
Steps we have taken for the install.
1. I have created a bootable disk on a USB with version: phoenix-ce2.0-fraser-6.5.2-stable-fnd-5.3.4-x86_64
2. After boot all looks OK and we are configuring the disks as below: Attached is "Disk_config.PNG" - This is what we have as a Disk. Only C is SSD. The 16GB is the Install Media.
3. I accept the EULA and scroll to the bottom
4. Here is where the issue appears. We receive an ERROR Please supply 'Serial Number'. I have checked in NEXT and online but no luck..
5. When I hit Enter it goes back to EULA.
I was able to install the same way when I do it on ESXI, but on bare metal it looks like we are failing some king of S/N check..
Best answer by ThinkMarketsView original