Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 6-12, 2019.
- KB 8046 - Set Up Frame Admin user with Domain Joined Instances
- KB 8076 - Sysprep fails on Windows 10 due to AppX packages not being installed for all users
- KB 8098 - Renewal of licenses/Buying new licenses
- KB 8101 - Licensing Steps to License Capacity Based Starter License
- KB 8149 - NCC Health Check: check_dvs_esxi_version_compatibilty
- KB 8151 - Saml authentication using ADFS unable to login
- KB 8229 - Alert Email Digest gets delayed within 30 minutes in AOS 5.10.5 or later
- KB 8237 - Kubernetes Dashboard deployment fails due to incompatible version with Kubernetes cluster.
- KB 8249 - LCM Pre-check : test_node_uuid_validity
- KB 8282 - Poor thread load balancing within RHEL/CentOS guests constraints guest IO performance
- KB 8304 - Era Server displays incorrect time after reboot
- KB 8312 - VMs not getting IP address from IPAM
- KB 8313 - AHV | Kernel debugging of Windows VM via network (KDNET)
- KB 8316 - BIOS Advanced Power Management Configuration
- KB 8317 - Migrating Windows 2003 and 2008 from VMWare ESXi to Nutanix AHV using Nutanix Move
- KB 8319 - Nutanix Files :- Steps to disable GRO (generic receive offload) settings
- KB 8323 - LDAP login failure without error if two or more authconfig entries exist for a domain.
- KB 8324 - Alert - A130180 - Recovery Location is in Read Only mode
- KB 8331 - After a Prism Central Session Timeout, the PC User Is Locked Out of Their Active Directory User Accounts
- KB 8336 - CVM services won't start after the Hardware replacement for VMware NSX Enabled ESXi servers
- KB 8337 - Unable to login to Prism UI
- KB 8341 - HYCU - Remote snapshot expiry time in the future
- KB 8344 - Enable Include additional support information (recommended)
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal
to view some of these articles.