Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XenServer version on Nutanix

SOLVED Go to solution
Outrider

XenServer version on Nutanix

Hello everyone,

Following the release notes of AOS 5.0.1, I have found a new and great combination in which by now, I have ability to install XenServer onto Nutanix platform. It's spectacular and I really excited to try it out from now

But unluckily, the supported version of XenServer (7.0.92) looks like a specific one that modified to be used on Nutanix. I could not find and download it on Citrix site (just only 7.0.1 and 7.1 version available). 

Has anyone here already got that version?

Really appreciated if someone sends me the download link

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nutanix Employee

Re: XenServer version on Nutanix

Hi,

As soon as AOS 5.1 is released we will support Citrix XenServer. The supported Citrix XenServer is 7.1.0-136820c and above.

Best,

Steven

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES

I've got the 7.0.92 version and have had the same results with 7.1 in both cases I'm getting stuck on a FIPS intialized error for the cvm.

Tags (2)
Nutanix Employee

Hi,

As soon as AOS 5.1 is released we will support Citrix XenServer. The supported Citrix XenServer is 7.1.0-136820c and above.

Best,

Steven

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Hi @hienle and @AstainHellbring looks like @steven has posted a reply.

Stay tuned for AOS 5.1 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Guardian

@steven which XenServer version currently support by AOS 5.0.1 and Foundation 3.7 ?

aluciani wrote:

Hi @hienle and @AstainHellbring looks like @steven has posted a reply.

Stay tuned for AOS 5.1 

Any timeframe for 5.1? its taking forever....

Nutanix Employee

Hey @AstainHellbring, we released AOS 5.1, you can download the bits from the Nutanix support portal.

Best,

Steven