Get Started

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you working on?

Adventurer

Re: What are you working on?

Has anyone ever done a CE install on an Apple Server?
Wayfarer

Virtualizing Manhattan WMS
Highlighted
Trendsetter

I`m working on learning nutanix technologise and installing a new six nodes cluster, hope I can learn more after the HCI project.
Xiaowei | Nutanix-NPP | NetApp-NCDA NCIE |@jolinvsshane
Pathfinder

Preparing to migrate Avaya IP Office from our SAN to Nutanix!

Wayfarer

Azure Pack on Nutanix - Private Cloud.

Wayfarer

I am working on a Web-based VM deployment tool from VMware templates.

Currently using WebCommander - does the job! But could always be better, I guess.

I need to allow my colleagues to deploy VMs frmo VMware templates easily, from Linux,Windows and Mac workstations.

Is there anything better than WebCommander?

Regards,

Adventurer

We've finished building our 4.6 cluster with Metro and XenDesktop 7.8. For now we want to complete all our acceptance tests and close every issue ticket with Dell and Nutanix.
Added a Feature request for Prism Central, because we want to see if one datacenter failed. Or manual stopped for mainanance reasons. 

Still working on CRC errors and esxi 6.0 host timeouts. Things will getting better and better.
About two months we want to migrate our two old vmware farms to Nutanix Smiley Happy Plenty of resources left.

Wayfarer

hi Koja,

We actually had those CRC errors on _some_ of the new Nutanix hosts here, and fixed them.

Do you think I could help you with an advice on this?

Wayfarer

So in one of the cases it was simply a bad fiber cable - changed it and everything was back to normal.

In other hosts it was the signal too strong, as per our network engineer.

Adventurer

Hi Aleksei,

I appreciate your help. Maybe you can give me some direction where you guys find the solution.
There is some network Guy within Dell who investigate our problem. They see some Pause Frames and Discards from the switch. Now the will review our Switch configuration of our Nexus 3548.
They also have checked the compatibility of our switch firmware version and nic drivers of our Dell XC hosts.
Earlier we saw that one old ESXi 4.0 host broadcasted some packages to every Nutanix node in the same vlan, that packages where dropped by our Nutanix esxi 6.0 nodes. That was visible within our old Nexus 5000 switches. Last month we changed the switches back to the Nexes 3548 series.