We are excited to announce the release of Nutanix Move 3.6.0
Adopting new infrastructure platforms often requires organizations to migrate existing workloads against tight timelines. Nutanix Move simplifies this process with infrastructure-level bulk VM migrations, removing the friction associated with onboarding new infrastructure, and enabling businesses to quickly leverage the full potential of Nutanix Enterprise Cloud, with near-zero VM or application service outage during migrations.
Nutanix Move 3.6.0 is released and the bits are available on the portal for download.
What's New in Release 3.6.0
- Added Support for Nutanix Clusters on AWS - Move now supports migration to Nutanix Clusters on AWS.
- Added Support for SUSE 15 VMs - Move now supports migration of SUSE 15 VMs.
- Added Support for UEFI with Secure Boot for Hyper-V - Move now supports UEFI with secure boot for Hyper-V.
- Added Support for UEFI with Secure Boot for ESXi - Move now supports UEFI with secure boot for ESXi.
- Added Support for New Kernel Version for AWS - Move now supports kernel 4.15.0-1065-aws.
- Added Support for Migration of AWS EC2 Instances without Public IP - Move now supports Migration of AWS EC2 Instances which do not have a public IP.
- Added Support for Bulk VM actions -Move now supports bulk VM actions.
- Added support for using Move APIs from UI - Move now supports the use of Move APIs from the UI.
Share your experience with Move 3.6.0 in the forums and let us know how you are using the product.