We need to integrate the Nutanix cluster with SolarWinds to view the VMs - compatible /supported - data ( VM names, VM IPs,…) in the SolarWinds GUI.
Get the basic VM management actions as per Nutanix document AOS ( 6.5)
Host and Guest VM availability, fault and performance monitoring and alerting:
* CPU/Memory/Network statistics
* Storage statistics
* Basic VM management actions
supported Nutanix versions
• We have generated a new SSL.
• We have tried to add the cluster using the Prism Central (PC) , could not login.
1) The Nutanix Prism Element (PE) can be seen under the SolarWinds
Other links we have checked