You have just configured the ESXi hypervisor in a Nutanix cluster, and now wondering about the recommended configuration?
Below are the configurations which shouldn’t be altered in Nutanix HCI.
- NFS settings
- VM swapfile location
- VM startup/shutdown order
- iSCSI software adapter settings
- vSwitchNutanix standard virtual switch
- vmk0 interface in port group "Management Network"
- SSH enabled
- Host firewall ports that are open
Wondering how to change the ESXi hostname and is it even supported?
Absolutely yes, you can change the ESXi hostname
Follow the KB Mentioned below
Interested to know more?
Give the following articles a coffee read