Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of September 3-9, 2023.
- KB 14969 - Inconsistent NKE VM names in Prism Central UI. Karbon prefix missing in some kubernetes VMs
- KB 15085 - iSER enablement task may fail with the "failed to open /dev/vfio/xxx: Operation not permitted" error
- KB 15185 - AHV upgrade is disabled due to the "Upgrade to AHV <version> is blocked because we could not identify the hardware type" reason
- KB 15251 - NC2 on Azure - AHV PC Citrix Plugin GA 2023.3
- KB 15343 - Alert - A400123 - DepreciationOfLegacyQuota
- KB 15399 - RBAC - Not able to see and perform VM tasks from duplicated system role on VMs in ESXi clusters.
- KB 15425 - Nutanix Files - Share is not accessible after disconnecting the connected share
- KB 15428 - AHV upgrade may fail with the "AHV upgrade path el7_to_el8 is not suppported" error
- KB 15433 - HPE - Intel NIC Firmware bundled in SPP 2023.03.x will not be upgraded using LCM.
- KB 15439 - Move 4.8.0 will not list inventory if the source is ESXi or vCenter 8.0 U1
- KB 15442 - Prism Element Is Unable to Register To Prism Central Due To Incorrect DNS Record
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.