Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 29-September 4, 2021.
- KB 10397 - NCC Health Check: ahv_rpmdb_integrity_check
- KB 10933 - Pre-Upgrade Check: test_flow_networking_enablement
- KB 11826 - Era - Oracle DB provisioning fails if the FRA is below 12780Mb
- KB 11942 - How to identify nodes and their position in a multi-node-chassis
- KB 11953 - Unable to bring a Microsoft Failover cluster disk using Nutanix Volumes online
- KB 11984 - Portable Foundation on new nodes fails with error - ['VMD BIOS settings completed', 'Skipping BIOS settings updates for VMD', 'fatal', 'fatal', 'fatal', 'fatal', 'fatal', 'fatal']
- KB 11997 - Enabling Playbook via Prism Central web console fails with error - "Playbooks cannot be enabled when Prism Pro features are disabled"
- KB 11999 - LCM inventory on PC fails with reason: "[Failed to download manifest due to LcmDownloadError(u'No registered clusters found which support multiple file catalog items',)]"
- KB 12000 - Foundation Platform upgrade via LCM fails with error "Not a supported package for 'foundation-platforms"
- KB 12004 - Virtual machine backups from Rubrik fails with "Inconsistent metadata between Nutanix virtual machine and its corresponding snapshot"
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.