Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of September 22-28, 2019.
- KB 8052 - Nutanix Files - Performance for clients going over WAN
- KB 8174 - Foundation stalls on NX-1175S-G6 platform
- KB 8194 - AHV | "Size should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to 8589934591 GiB" error shown when trying to insert ISO into CDROM
- KB 8199 - Alert - A1145 - RestartVMsFailure - Failure To Restart VMs For HA Event
- KB 8201 - Kubernetes Cluster deployed by Karbon with Proxy transitions to a CRITICAL state when proxy is decommissioned.
- KB 8208 - Alert - A130107 - Recovered VM Disk Configuration Update Failed
- KB 8231 - CVM Reboot (and several other) SNMP traps not generated
- KB 8234 - Error when trying to delete an AHV network that has associated NIC
- KB 8252 - Alert - A200801 - Availability Zone Connection Failure
- KB 8253 - Alert - A200704 - Xi Payment Missed
- KB 8254 - Alert - A200703 - Xi Payment Missed
- KB 8255 - Alert - A200702 - Xi Subscription Expired
- KB 8257 - NCC ERR: Unable to fetch IPMI Raw SEL log
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal
to view some of these articles.