Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of September 13-19, 2020.
- KB 9982 - LCM: Operation failed. Reason: Multiple LAGs as uplinks in a VSwitch is not supported.
- KB 9987 - HPDX Platforms Cabling Guides
- KB 10004 - LCM inventory does not show available firmware updates for HPE nodes with iLO version 2019.03.01
- KB 10008 - AHV | Uploading vhdx image may fail if the image is corrupted
- KB 10012 - Cloning an image and Updating disk size via Prism Element API V2 call
- KB 10014 - Unable to see option to edit existing disk settings for any VM in PC when logged in as Cluster/Prism Central Admin user
- KB 10026 - Move - Migration failed with Bad/incorrect request, AOS 5.18
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.