Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of September 6-12, 2020.
- KB 9960 - AD user cannot manage PC and NCC upgrades after upgrading to PC 2020.8 version
- KB 9980 - Cluster outage may occur during an LCM upgrade when restoring block fault-tolerance
- KB 9981 - SSP | VM nic update task performed by SSP user may fail on Prism Central 5.17 and above versions
- KB 9985 - Intermittent Network Disconnects Due to MAC Learning Disabled When Using AHV Bond Mode Balance-SLB
- KB 9989 - LCM : Could not find any upgrading entities forgroup Group-Cluster Service-Foundation
- KB 9995 - Move - Guest preparation may fail when SSL is enabled on Windows VM
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.