Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 3-9, 2021.
- KB 11533 - Expand a cluster using ncli errors out when rack fault tolerance is configured
- KB 11653 - Era Postgres database crashes due to pg_wal directory full
- KB 12023 - Daylight Savings not accounted in Playbooks
- KB 12121 - Xi Frame - Cloud service is unavailable
- KB 12138 - IBM Power Systems: No Upgrade Path from Prism Central 22.214.171.124 or 5.11.12 | Deploy a New Prism Central 2021.3
- KB 12142 - Creating a Prism Central Report for idle VMs
- KB 12143 - Nutanix Move | Unable to access file since it is locked
- KB 12147 - Frame - Disable TLS v1.0 and Enable v1.2 on SGA
- KB 12150 - Direct upload option is not available in Prism Element
- KB 12152 - FLOW: ID Based Security configuration fails with LDAPS Enabled AD Groups
- KB 12153 - Xi Frame - Failed to join domain. AD error code 8557
- KB 12176 - Application-Consistent Recovery Point Failed because Quiescing the guest VM failed or timed out
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.