Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 24-30, 2021.
- KB 12200 - Flow Microsegmentation Rules Are Programmed For VMs Not In Policy
- KB 12227 - Stargate service instability due to mixing NVMe and HDD
- KB 12257 - CVM or PC VM may exceed the thread count limit on the cluster, resulting in services crashing or connection to PE or PC failing with "Server Unreachable"
- KB 12267 - VM ownership is changed from "admin" to Source Cluster UUID after Cross-Cluster live migration
- KB 12278 - After upgrading scale-out Prism Central to pc.2021.9, reports may not work due to Vulcan service key migration
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.