Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 23-29, 2022.
- KB 13136 - NCC Health Check: microservice_infrastructure_status_check
- KB 13593 - Metrics are not getting collected for shared external vCenter datastores
- KB 13726 - [jpkb] Windows VMでPrism または API から実行した電源操作が動作しないことがある
- KB 13759 - NDB - Failure in Upload Upgrade Bundle from UI
- KB 13777 - Installation of Nutanix Guest Tools may downgrade VirtIO drivers
- KB 13808 - Nutanix Database Service | After upgrading to NDB 2.5, listing and/or tagging for Oracle PDBs do not work
- KB 13829 - SFP+ to 10GBase-T transceivers are unsupported
- KB 13830 - Unable to open VM console when Acropolis cannot allocate memory
- KB 13831 - Unable to open VM console when ESXi FQDN is not reachable
- KB 13832 - Unable to open VM console from Prism Central due to RBAC permission issues
- KB 13835 - Nutanix Disaster Recovery | Planned Failover task may fail due to certain underlying Prism Central and Cluster conditions.
- KB 13845 - Graceful Repair Host Boot Device workflow fails in AHV clusters with AOS < 6.1 and Foundation >= 5.3
- KB 13849 - Nutanix Configuration Maximums
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.