Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 21-27, 2021.
- KB 12224 - Unable to shut down the Windows Server 2019 VM from Prism (VM Power operation) when the guest's desktop is locked by the user
- KB 12332 - VMs which were part of Flow Microsegmentation Security Policies may encounter network connectivity issues if Flow is later disabled
- KB 12334 - VMs which are part of Flow micosegmentation isolation security policies might encounter network connectivity issues after bulk VM power off/power on events
- KB 12349 - Prism Central | Reports lists incorrect "Entity Count" when running a report for "specific entities" when NGT rules are applied
- KB 12358 - Commvault Backups fail with "Unknown VMInfo error"
- KB 12367 - LCM Pre-check: test_phorest_certs
- KB 12379 - ERA provisioning error " 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable"
- KB 12380 - HPDX: NVME disk might not be visible on Prism
- KB 12393 - Flow Networking (ANC) - Deploying VPN Gateway at a Dark Site
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.