Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 7-13, 2021.
- KB 11979 - HPDX unavailability of SPP upgrade under LCM | Manual SPP Upgrades
- KB 12252 - NVD - Recovering Calm on AHV in a Different Network Subnet After a DR Event
- KB 12316 - Era - rc.local service fails on a provisioned Oracle DB on some Linux versions
- KB 12319 - CVM may fail to reboot on Trimode connected HPDX Gen10 Plus platforms
- KB 12321 - Files upgrades and FSM requirements
- KB 12328 - Monitoring cluster recovery process after power outage
- KB 12331 - SQL monitoring service stops after Prism Central IP is changed
- KB 12338 - SQL monitoring service may show instances as 'Disabled'
- KB 12339 - AOS upgrade to 6.0.2 stalls as eth0 interface on the CVM fails to come UP after a reboot
- KB 12341 - Hyper-V: After upgrading to AOS 6.0.1 or higher the cvm_shutdown -P script fails to shutdown the CVM
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.