Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 6-12, 2022.
- KB 11688 - Re-enabling bridge_chain on AHV when Flow Network Security or IPFIX is in use may require additional actions
- KB 13785 - NKE - K8s upgrade to 1.22.9 with conatinerd enabled fails in proxy restricted environments
- KB 13804 - Prism Central deployed through ESXi OVA method does not contain a PC ISO
- KB 13806 - Intel XXV710 25G NIC ports may experience link establishment issues
- KB 13844 - VPN Gateway upgrade via LCM fails with the error message "Update failed with error: ['resources']"
- KB 13846 - Alerts/Tasks not loading anymore after click to 'Overview' subnavigation link in Alerts and Tasks pages
- KB 13868 - HPDX - NVMe drives might fail or not be recognized on DX380-24SFF-G10plus-FSC Platform
- KB 13870 - Prism Virtual IP is configured but unreachable alert and VIP becomes permanently unreachable observed on AOS 6.5.1 and later
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.