Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of May 23-29, 2021.
- KB 11317 - License Feature Violations or Expired Licenses on Xi-Beam
- KB 11327 - Calm Blueprint output window block can only be minimized by clicking on the minimize button
- KB 11339 - X-Ray fails to run the Throughput Scalability test
- KB 11350 - Recieving "name in body should be at most 40 chars long" when creating a Karbon Cluster
- KB 11354 - Hit logs from Flow-enabled AHV cluster not forwarded to remote syslog due to regex issue
- KB 11363 - Lazan service restarts with "GenesisClientError: kRetry: Failed to check if upgrade is in progress, please retry"
- KB 11367 - Calm: App/VM deployment fails with ERROR - "The resource '<value>' is in use."
- KB 11395 - Windows VM running VirtIO 1.1.6 may crash with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.