Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 27-March 5, 2022.
- KB 10834 - Alert - A130348 - VmInPausedState
- KB 12394 - Exit Maintenance mode error "Client does not have maintenance authority over host"
- KB 12631 - Set vpxd.stats.maxQueryMetrics in vCenter to get all cluster metrics
- KB 12776 - NX Hardware: Node hung at DXE--BIOS PCI Bus Enumeration
- KB 12789 - Era - Linux operating system pre-requisites (/tmp and /dev/shm directories)
- KB 12793 - Foundation - Cluster create failure for new HPE DX nodes and AHV hypervisor
- KB 12795 - Windows VSS snapshot failed with VSS shadow copy Service error: The security ID structure is invalid
- KB 12809 - Support during a critical upcoming upgrade/maintenance
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.