Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 22-28, 2020.
- KB 8864 - LCM Pre-check test_hyperv_2019_support
- KB 8940 - LCM on HPE - SPP update compatibility matrix
- KB 8999 - NCC Health Check: copyupblockissue_check
- KB 9007 - LCM Darksite: Inventory success but fails to list the available KB versions.
- KB 9014 - How to Create a Mapped or Network Drive from your Sandbox to a Utility Server
- KB 9122 - download for AOS Bundles or any large files from Prism and Portal fails for specific customers
- KB 9132 - Alert - A1305 - Node is in degraded state
- KB 9137 - Overview of Memory related enhancements introduced in BIOS: 42.300 and BMC: 7.07 for Nutanix NX-G6 and NX-G7 systems
- KB 9138 - LCM on INSPUR - BIOS-BMC Compatibility matrix
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.