Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 21-27, 2021.
- KB 10516 - [ Karbon ] PE cluster is showing alerts for VGs used by the Kubernetes cluster(s)
- KB 10651 - NCC Health Check: metering_rest_connection_check
- KB 10768 - A number of VMs may be missing from the list when monitoring cluster using SNMP protocol
- KB 10813 - "UnicodeDecodeError" and "UnicodeEncodeError" for VM operation
- KB 10936 - Duplicate scheduled reports triggered after Daylight Savings Time (DST) change
- KB 10946 - Identifying the source IP generating TCP Reset packets in a network path
- KB 10953 - Using Nutanix Objects Self-Signed Certificate with Veritas Enterprise Vault
- KB 10954 - SMCIPMITool commands output "The node product key needs to be activated for this device" on BMC 7.10
- KB 10967 - Cloning a Secure boot enabled VM on AHV with the "Custom Script" option enabled fails with "q35 machine type does not support ide bus type" error
- KB 10976 - Cluster instability after upgrading both primary and remote site using Metro on ESXi to AOS 5.19/5.19.x
- KB 10979 - Stuck tasks during a node removal from a cluster running AOS 5.15.5
- KB 10989 - AVH br0 bond configuration may be lost and node go down when updating the uplinks on the bridge
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.