Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 12-18, 2023.
- KB 13746 - NCC health check: LongRunningSubtasks
- KB 13913 - LCM inventory fails with the error "nothing to open" on pc.2021.9.0.5 and later due to frequent registration/unregistration
- KB 14088 - NCC Health Check: check_host_password_expiry
- KB 14307 - Unable to start docker due to inode exhaustion in Objects cluster.
- KB 14391 - AHV upgrade or host rolling reboot tasks may fail on AHV clusters with AMD CPU during test_cluster_config pre-check
- KB 14433 - Objects: Bucket deletion failed with "The bucket you tried to delete is not empty. You must delete all versions in the bucket." error
- KB 14450 - Oracle DB in Oracle Dataguard configuration shows high latency / lag while performing NDB operation
- KB 14467 - Cluster will fail to upgrade through LCM if AOS version is 5.10.x or 5.5.x
- KB 14477 - NCC check may fail to complete due to vCenter connectivity failure
- KB 14479 - AHV hosts or VMs may lose network connectivity after upgrading to 20220304.385 or 20220304.10019
- KB 14482 - LCM firmware update failure with FND 5.3.4
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.