Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 8-14, 2020.
- KB 7424 - NCC Health Check: metro_invalid_break_replication_timeout_check
- KB 9000 - NCC reports LSI firmware is blacklisted for DELL XC nodes, when LCM inventory does not have any newer versions
- KB 9042 - Prism Central session times out unexpectedly when a user logged in with 'Admin' role.
- KB 9063 - [Karbon] Kube DaemonSet Rollout Stuck Alert; Daemonset wrongly reports unavailable pods
- KB 9068 - AHV | nutanix-network-crashcart scripts fail with "No module named fc_progress" error on hosts imaged with Foundation 4.5.2
- KB 9074 - [Karbon] Kubernetes Upgrade Fails with Error: Upgrade failed in component Monitoring Stack Could not upgrade k8s and/or addons
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.