Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of June 20-26, 2021.
- KB 10938 - NCC Health Check: kernel_mitigations_check
- KB 11348 - After failing over the share using SmartDR, the share couldn't be accessed with Network Error.
- KB 11430 - AHV Feature Violation on Prism central
- KB 11519 - Flow traffic visualization UI in Prism returns error "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server"
- KB 11588 - Deleting Custom role in PC gives the error "Unable to delete XXXXX . This role cannot be deleted because it is associated with user(s)"
- KB 11590 - Prism Central: Prism Element Launched from Prism Central (PC.2021.5) is missing VM details and management buttons under VM section
- KB 11601 - Configuring Syslog Servers via PC Fails with INTERNAL_ERROR: 'pe_list'
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.