Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of July 19-25, 2020.
- KB 9064 - NCC Health Check: hpe_bootdrive_raid_check
- KB 9261 - NCC Health Check: dimm_size_reduction_check
- KB 9627 - AHV | VM IP address may be intermittently shown on VM page
- KB 9653 - [Performance] Benchmarking storage with Microsoft Diskspd
- KB 9657 - LCM: LCM 2.3.2 and later does not support AOS upgrade for AOS version 5.5.x
- KB 9684 - Prism Central stops generating reports at random times
- KB 9685 - Users added to a Role on Prism Central RBAC unable to view Prism Element cluster alerts
- KB 9688 - X-Ray Reset Local Secret Store Passphrase
- KB 9694 - Upgrade stuck due to Genesis not able to start services after Cassandra service
- KB 9715 - LCM: Satadom upgrade fails with "Update failed with error: ['unicode' object has no attribute 'tell']"
- KB 9734 - AHV | NIC speed has incorrect values on Prism and ovs-ofctl for 25 Gbps / 40 Gbps cards
- KB 9738 - How to wget a release bundle from Portal directly to your CVM
- KB 9750 - AHV | "Image upload stream was interrupted" error may be shown during image upload from local computer
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.