Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of July 4-10, 2021.
- KB 10171 - NCC Health Check: 1gbe_check
- KB 11000 - NCC Health Check: async_and_paused_vms_in_recovery_plan_check
- KB 11022 - Alert - A160134 - File Server CVM Port Unreachable
- KB 11072 - NCC Health Check: static_portchannel_check
- KB 11342 - NCC Health Check: dimm_sel_check
- KB 11548 - Alert - A160080 - FileServerGenericAlert
- KB 11586 - LCM API Guide
- KB 11613 - ESXi AMD Secure Encryption Virtualization (SEV) on AOS
- KB 11642 - Deploying Move agent or adding Hyper-V cluster to Move returns error "Invalid credentials or WinRM not configured"
- KB 11654 - Patroni Upgrade
- KB 11657 - A database server that is patched outside Era appears as a candidate for the same patch update
- KB 11664 - ESXi takes a long time to start up due to a HBA error
- KB 11671 - Xi Frame - FGA Scripting
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.