Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of January 24-30, 2021.
- KB 9399 - NCC Health Check: ipv6_config_check
- KB 10053 - NCC Health Check: vmd_driver_disablement_check
- KB 10616 - Connectivity or performance issues with pfSense VM after AHV upgrade
- KB 10620 - Zookeeper: Check failed: zoo_error == ZeusError::kNoNode (kRuntimeInconsistency vs. kNoNode)
- KB 10658 - Critical Alert - A1033 - VM action error
- KB 10659 - Stargate service crashing on the DR destination cluster due to incompatible compression algorithm in prior AOS versions after primary site has been upgraded to 5.19.x version
- KB 10682 - Move - Migration may stuck with status: Sync Snapshot (MOVESnap-0)
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.