Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of January 22-28, 2023.
- KB 12548 - NCC Health Check: attached_vm_volume_different_recovery_clusters_check
- KB 12922 - Alert - A130369 - DistributedOplogFeatureDisabled
- KB 13040 - NCC Health Check: attached_vm_vg_protection_check
- KB 13100 - Alert - A130371/A130372/A130373/A130374/A130375 - DrNetworkSegmentationRemote
- KB 13513 - Alert - A160157 - FileServerVMcoreDetected
- KB 13889 - CRUD operations are not permitted on a stale Volume Group
- KB 13956 - CMSP enabled PC upgrade fails with error "Max retries done: unable to push docker image msp-registry.cmsppc.nutanix.com:5001/alpine:3.12"
- KB 13983 - Allow Out-of-band (OOB) snapshot for 3rd patry backups on RF1 VM
- KB 14177 - ESXi upgrade stuck at 14% due to vMotion taking longer than 15 minutes
- KB 14186 - Nutanix Files - Manual DNS verification fails even if the DNS entries are properly created
- KB 14195 - Acropolis service may crash with "Unexpected CAS error while trying to delete an orphan parcel" error
- KB 14200 - Nutanix Kubernetes Engine - Kubernetes cluster is unhealthy after reducing the number of worker nodes to fewer than three
- KB 14203 - CentOS 7 and Red Hat 7 VMs can hang as a result of a memory hotplug of more than 150 GB
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.