Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of January 5-11, 2019.
- KB 8725 - AHV | Cluster expansion or host boot disk replacement may fail on AOS 5.16
- KB 8727 - AHV | LCM does not offer new AHV versions after upgrading AOS to 5.16 on cluster with GPU cards
- KB 8732 - AHV | 1-Click hypervisor upgrade may fail on mixed cluster running AOS 5.16
- KB 8790 - ESXi - Supporting 6.0 series on G7
- KB 8792 - NCC checks: same_hypervisor_version_check, duplicate_cvm_ip_check, same_timezone_check giving ERR
- KB 8793 - Firmware update for DX+DL mix cluster
- KB 8796 - AHV | Windows installation fails with "No signed device drivers were found" error
- KB 8799 - Syslog setup for Prism fails with port error
- KB 8806 - AHV | Windows Server OS may crash when hot-adding vCPU
- KB 8815 - [Karbon] Deployment fails on etcd volume creation
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.