Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 14-20, 2021.
- KB 9314 - Nutanix-Auth-FAQ
- KB 9866 - NCC Health Check: ergon_checks
- KB 10310 - Alert A801101 - L2StretchDeletionFailure
- KB 10574 - Pre-Upgrade check: test_vmd_node_esxi_upgrade_versions_compatible
- KB 10657 - Discrepancy between Memory Capacity on Prism and Hyper-V
- KB 10720 - Modify snapshot expiration date and time for Xi Leap snapshots
- KB 10758 - PDF Report generation fails on Prism Central after upgrading to pc.2021.1
- KB 10762 - Prism Central reports showing "No Data" when multiple filtering rules are applied to filter specific entities
- KB 10765 - AHV upgrades from 20170830.x to 20190916.x and 20201105.x on Dell clusters fail with "Failed to run 'yum remove -y DellPTAgent dcism': 1" error message.
- KB 10776 - NGT installation fails on Linux VM with Permission denied error
- KB 10787 - LCM pre-check failing with Failed while performing pre_actions err: Unable to boot cvm [xx.xx.xx.xx] into ivu.
- KB 10789 - Prism Central's "Categories" page fails to load when accessed via the search field
- KB 10800 - PC.2021.1: VM console does not work on Firefox
- KB 10801 - Install VirtIO Drivers Durring Windows Installation
- KB 10810 - LCM inventory tasks failed with the following error - "Inventory Failed - Failed to run inventory for release.dell.firmware-entities.14G.ahv.update with Power-tools agent NOT running"
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.