Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 7-13, 2021.
- KB 10630 - VM preparation in Nutanix Move fails for Linux VMs if installed curl version is below 7.19
- KB 10670 - Objects - Connectivity via s3 clients might fail with error "x509: certificate signed by unknown authority" if certificates are signed by ICA
- KB 10684 - RedHat Satellite GUI does not show AHV hosts due to unsupported characters in AHV hostname
- KB 10691 - Reactive Hypervisor boot-drive break-fix fails on HPE DL Gen9 platform
- KB 10704 - Commvault - Unable to add Worm-enabled bucket in Nutanix Objects 3.1 - The content-md5 is message header did not match the content received
- KB 10722 - Cannot update vstore mapping for a remote site when NearSync is in use
- KB 10732 - [ Karbon ] Kubernetes upgrade might fail to initiate or get stuck on the first master node before Karbon 2.2.1
- KB 10757 - Foundation Central upgrade failure in Prism Central without any Prism Element connected to it
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.