Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 29-December 5, 2020.
- KB 9623 - NCC Health Check: cvm_network_error_check
- KB 9963 - NCC Health Check: host_boot_disk_uvm_check
- KB 10232 - Pre-Upgrade Check: test_duplicate_disk_ids
- KB 10375 - Nutanix Files : Windows clients error "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service"
- KB 10379 - [Karbon] kubectl commands return "Forbidden" error for domain users assigned the "Cluster Admin" or "Viewer" role
- KB 10384 - How to find who powered off/on a VM running on AHV
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.