Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 20-26, 2020.
- KB 10328 - Windows VM on AHV with Nutanix VirtIO Unable to Read "Physical Disk Serial Number" Intermittently
- KB 10349 - DHCP-client startup impacting Windows VM guest services
- KB 10415 - NX-8170-G7 imaging fails with Foundation < 4.5.4
- KB 10446 - Cannot provision node due to AWS Quota exceeded issue. Quota type cpu.
- KB 10456 - ESXi 6.5 failure when imaging with Foundation 184.108.40.206
- KB 10474 - Objects - Manual steps to configure emails for Objects Alerts
- KB 10487 - Unable to create thick provision disks from Nuranix NFS datastore on VMware due to nfs-vaai plugin missing on ESXi hosts
- KB 10508 - Rack aware settings not working when PE launched from PC
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.