Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 19-25, 2021.
- KB 11129 - Alert - A150012 - OvnConnectionUnhealthy
- KB 12459 - CPU Thermal throttle event on G8 Multi-nodes platform with BMC 8.0.3
- KB 12487 - VM operations may fail with "Invalid timezone: US/Pacific-New" error on AHV clusters after upgrading AOS to 5.15.5, 22.214.171.124, or newer
- KB 12507 - Disk resize fails with "Container UUID is required" error on Prism Element
- KB 12521 - LCM BMC 8.0.6 upgrade failure on NX-G8 platforms
- KB 12525 - LEAP - Restore for EC NearSync from incremental snapshots does not work in pc.2021.9.x.
- KB 12530 - Degraded CPU performance on hosts due to lack of power supply redundancy
- KB 12534 - Era - configure archive logs automatic deletion
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.