Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 18-24, 2022.
- KB 13919 - Nutanix Files - Removing ICAP servers causing performance issue and access denied while trying to access smb share
- KB 13921 - Ultimate trial expiry alert on the Prism central
- KB 14012 - Error "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')" while setting Category based Affinity Policies on PC
- KB 14033 - Upgrading NGT through Prism Central shows the task failed but NGT shows the latest version on guest VM
- KB 14038 - Src and Dest incorrectly show Any/Any for all rules in Flow Virtual Networking ANC VPC policies on PC 2022.6.x
- KB 14064 - SSH SCP function via TeraTerm fails with the error SSH2_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN_FAILURE
- KB 14071 - Hypervisor does not boot after a chassis or a node replacement with mirrored NVMe drives
- KB 14080 - Minimum AOS version Support for HPDX FSC Platforms
- KB 14091 - On IAMv2 enabled Prism Central AD or LDAP user unable to edit VM or open VNC console
- KB 14099 - Disks displaying in incorrect slots on Prism and list_disks due to incorrect cabling and Enclosure ID on HPE DX380 24SFF G10+ FSC Platform
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.