Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 12-18, 2021.
- KB 10013 - Alert - A110023 - Cloud Subnet Not Found
- KB 11629 - NCC Health Check: recovery_plan_vm_volume_attachment_config
- KB 11831 - NCC Health Check: crash_dump_check
- KB 11983 - NCC Health Check: hyper_threading_enabled_check
- KB 12447 - NX-G8: Nutanix BMC and BIOS Manual Upgrade Guide
- KB 12457 - LCM shows 'Hardware Entities' update as available even after updating it via LCM however the update option is greyed out
- KB 12462 - Getting "This API is not supported on Prism Central" error when trying to update Virtual Switch (vs0) configuration via Prism web console
- KB 12482 - MSP/Objects CVE-2021-44228 Advisory
- KB 12483 - Karbon CVE-2021-44228 Advisory
- KB 12484 - Nutanix Mine CVE-2021-44228 Advisory
- KB 12489 - Prism does not load Remote Site settings after removing a network from PE
- KB 12491 - Security mitigation for Apache log4j2 vulnerability on Witness VM 6.x (CVE-2021-44228)
- KB 12499 - Files Analytics - Log4j patch
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.