Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 11-17, 2022.
- KB 13976 - Windows VMs with vTPM enabled are unable to be snapshotted and give the error "Failed to capture the Recovery Point for VM 'VM_NAME'"
- KB 13996 - Logs and information to collect in preparation for a new support case
- KB 14000 - VPN connectivity is lost due to change in the subnet IP's of the Nutanix cluster
- KB 14019 - Prism Central - Install of NGT through Prism Central on 20+ VMs causes aplos crash and fails
- KB 14028 - Cost Governance (formerly Beam) may not show data before a certain date for GCP billing accounts.
- KB 14041 - Creating a Playbook in X-Play returns the error "Not authorized to impersonate user"
- KB 14045 - Inconsistent HA state on the AHV cluster
- KB 14054 - VMs running on AHV clusters and using a GPU type of passthrough may fail to detect GPU after an AHV upgrade
- KB 14057 - Unable to remove Active Directory Configuration in NDB
- KB 14061 - Nutanix Files - Upgrading Files from Prism Central
- KB 14068 - Files Analytics enablement for PC deployed file servers
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.