Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of December 4-10, 2022.
- KB 13453 - NCC Health Check: pc_kms_availability_check
- KB 13535 - NCC Health Check: metadata_heap_size_check
- KB 13867 - Nutanix DRaaS | Configuring networking for DRaaS to Onprem connectivity
- KB 13974 - Creating a cluster with both Compute-Only and Storage-Only nodes may result in Storage-Only nodes being HCI-nodes
- KB 13990 - AHV root account gets locked post root password change because of the NCC check ahv_crash_file_check using default password
- KB 13997 - Nutanix Kubernetes Engine - Expired airgap registry certificate causes ImagePullBackOff error
- KB 14039 - LCM Inventory/Update Fails if DNS Servers Are Not Reachable
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.