Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 1-7, 2021.
- KB 10904 - Prism Central DR troubleshooting
- KB 11812 - Permissions for Restricted Access from Move
- KB 11821 - LCM Perform Inventory task failed with error "Peer's certificate issuer is not recognized"
- KB 11828 - SMI-S Nutanix storage provider registration fails using the "setup_hyperv.py" script after SCVMM reinstallation
- KB 11833 - Cannot register PE cluster to Prism Central due to DNS issues
- KB 11844 - SATADOM upgrade via LCM fails with error - 'Failed to upgrade 3IE3 - Open /dev/sdg fail'
- KB 11848 - How to Check an MD5 Checksum on desktop/laptop (PC/MAC)
- KB 11849 - Objects - MSP Cluster Certificates not auto-rotated prior to MSP 2.3
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.