Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 23-29, 2020.
- KB 9683 - Move: User privileges required for migrating Resource Pool based VMs
- KB 9760 - When creating/updating a Recovery plan on Network settings' page, Production and Test failover subnets are not shown correctly and a message 'No options available' is displayed in the UI
- KB 9819 - VM power on failure on AWS. Error: Failed to PlugNic
- KB 9848 - SSP - Project creation failed error "user_capability mandatory field: username is missing"
- KB 9898 - LCM 2.3.3 - How to update lcm_family attribute for Intel DCB nodes?
- KB 9905 - AHV upgrade becomes stuck because host is in the process of an HA failover and could not be placed into Maintenance Mode
- KB 9916 - LCM: Inventory failed for release.smc.sata_update.update due to failed drive on node
- KB 9918 - Enabling HA on vSphere 7.0 cluster fails to enable VMCP because of ESXi host(s) with APD Timeout disabled.
- KB 9925 - How to delete all data sent to Nutanix by Pulse
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.