Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 22-28, 2021.
- KB 10854 - ESXi upgrade pre-check - test_rf1_vms_are_shutdown
- KB 11835 - 1-click Hypervisor upgrade from ESXi 6.7 U3 or later to 7.0 U2a is not installing the correct i40en driver
- KB 11853 - OpenLDAP authentication doesn't work on BMC
- KB 11941 - Storage-only nodes may have larger amount of memory and CPU assigned on CVMs
- KB 11945 - LCM may show an upgrade to a version which is older than current version
- KB 11946 - LCM: Failed to run LCM operation. error: KeyError('https_url',)
- KB 11947 - Nutanix Files:- Cluster version 3.8.1 and 188.8.131.52 may experience severe performance degradation
- KB 11950 - How to find shell idle timeout in CVM and AHV
- KB 11955 - Failed to perform Inventory with LCM for Dell XC hardware due to Dell PTAgent not responding
- KB 11958 - 1-click Upgrades to ESXi 7.x from 6.5.x and 6.7.0 by using ESXCLI might fail due to a space limitation
- KB 11965 - Frame - Temporary insufficient AWS capacity for instance type XYZ in the following zones
- KB 11971 - In AOS 5.20.x and 6.0.x Prism displays VM/VG disk usage higher than real usage from the Guest OS level
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.