Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 7-13, 2022.
- KB 13112 - NCC Health Check: user_space_process_count
- KB 13216 - How to switch between multiple accounts in support portal
- KB 13437 - Frame - App Access Issue Workaround for Mac
- KB 13449 - Nutanix Database Service | Provision dbserver fails with the error "Unable to sysprep the VM. Sysprep is taking > 30 mins to complete" or "Failed to get IP"
- KB 13465 - NDB - Log catch up fails for Oracle DBs if the maximum amount of connection is exceeded
- KB 13466 - NDB- during the NDB upgrade server agent upgrades can fail and cause tasks to queue in "waiting" state
- KB 13482 - LED operation is not working on Cisco UCS C240-M5SX and INSPUR NF5280M5-24
- KB 13495 - Nutanix Disaster Recovery - Magneto service is in a crash loop due to failing license validation
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.