Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 29-April 4, 2020.
- KB 9119 - Alert A1159 "Flash Mode Usage Limit Exceeded" is not being raised
- KB 9123 - Alert - A160050 - FileServerConfigureNameServicesFailed
- KB 9130 - Clicking Source Entity = Container or Disk in an Alert/Event/Task will error out: "Storage Container or Disk with id '<UUID> ' was not found"
- KB 9131 - Prism Central (PC) 1-click deployment fails on Prism Element (PE) cluster version prior to 5.10.10, 5.11.2, 5.16 and 5.17
- KB 9135 - Nutanix Move: "DuplicateName" for ESXi to ESXi Moves on the same vCenter
- KB 9147 - Migrating CentOS/RHEL 5.11 VM by Move
- KB 9160 - Nutanix Support Organization response to COVID-19
- KB 9163 - Kubernetes pod fails to mount a volume that is internally-attached to a VM
- KB 9169 - Era Registration Fails due to multiple IP Addresses
- KB 9173 - LCM Failure: The following entities cannot be updated as they are disabled
- KB 9178 - ESXi 6.7U3 Upgrade on PRIMEFLEX Using 1-Click Will Complain About Incompatible VIBs
- KB 9189 - [ESXi] Could not open device at /dev/ipmi0 on Dell hardware
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.